Hahnemühle Rice Paper is an ultra-light, cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for FineArt applications. The white, lightly textured paper does not contain optical brighteners, but its subtle laid lines and soft feel make this paper truly stand out. The matt premium inkjet coating produces excellent print results, with vivid colours, deep black and perfect reproduction of detail.
The acid- and lignin-free Rice Paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for FineArt applications; as well as the reproduction of old documents and Asian painting techniques.
- White, without optical brighteners
- Lightly textured and with subtle laid lines
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems