Convert your Pentax SLR or DSLR into a "Digi-Holga" by mounting the HL-P lens to shoot stills or movies in a toy camera style. You can add the Holga lens adaptors to give you different angles of view. The version I am selling is the new updated version 2. The difference is that this version has the extra ring of small holes around the rear of the lens to give it more of a 'Holga' effect. These were added as when the lens is used on an APS-C DSLR the crop factor meant that it didn't have a full 'Holga' Look. The image will appear dark in the viewfinder due to the lens being f8 as it is fixed at this. Effective Focal Length: 60mm (120 Medium Format - apply crop ratio as per your SLR) Aperture: Fixed f/8 Focus: Manual Zone Focus Lens Type: Plastic Dimensions: 38x57mm Weight: 38g
- The Holga lens that can be used with ANY Pentax DSLR/SLR Camera
- Get the Holga Lo-Fi look with corner vignetting and soft focus
- No Photoshop, Lightroom or other software required!
- Great looking Holga images straight out of Your Pentax camera!
- As featured on CNET, Nikon Rumors, Peta Pixel, Boing Boing, etc.